Selling your property shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing an agent is your first step to ensuring that your investment pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your sale from the initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
What we will do for you
Recent Home Sales
Getting the highest price
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your property to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your property and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal to go as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next property and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
What are properties selling for in your area? Contact us to find out what neighborhood properties are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your property, you want them to see all of the amenities. We have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your property in the most effective manner.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you may incur when selling your property. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- Inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller, i.e.pest, radon and other inspections.
- Lawyers Fees can be negotiated as far as what portion the buyer or seller pays.